upcoming event!

bazaar produk branded cuci gudang!!!

nike, benetton, umbro, league, sisley, dll

Oktober 2006 - Arena PRJ Kemayoran

home
calendar event
daftar pengisi acara
daftar peserta pameran
contact

 29 September 2006

Contoh susunan RAB (Rencana Anggaran Biaya)

banyak orang yang belum bisa membuat RAB (Rencana Anggaran Biaya) yang bener. Banyak yang ngaco sehingga membuat banyak masalah di lapangan dan masalah semakin besar di kemudian hari.

banyak juga yang selebor, asal-asalan. sok udah pasti lancar. dan malas. sebagian lagi memang betul-betul belum tahu bahwa detailnya RAB sangat mendukung kelancaran teknis acara, baik dalam masalah budget, prediksi income, juga keterlibatan personil.

tanpa RAB, biasanya di lapangan baru kelabakan karena perlu ini-itu, persoalan ini-itu lupa diurus. ternyata perlu personil yang mengkhususkan bagian ini-itu.

dibawah ini, aku mau share dikit. tapi mungkin pada berbagai kasus tentu harus ada item-item yang mesti disesuaikan tergantung situasi dan kondisi dan sifat event itu sendiri.....


buatlah di Excel (Microsoft Excel) sebuah tabel/bagan dengan item-item:
A. Perijinan & Keamanan

* Perijinan Keramaian
* Perijinan Keamanan
* Perijinan Instansi / Lembaga terkait

B. Publikasi & Promosi

* Surat Kabar
* Majalah
* Radio Internet / Web-Site

C. Promosi Production & Cost

* Cetak Proposal Kepesertaan
* Cetak Directory / Buku Panduan Kepesertaan
* Cetak Opening Ceremony
* Invitation
* Cetak Poster (uk....?)
* Cetak Flyer (uk....?)
* Cetak Leaflet (form pendaftaran peserta)
* Cetak ID Card Panitia
* Cetak ID Card Peserta
* Produksi Umbul-umbul (uk....?)
* Produksi Spanduk (uk....?)
* Produksi Giant Banner (uk....?)
* Cetak Tiket Masuk

D. Progress / Acomodation / Lain-lain

* Ongkos / upah Penyebaran Poster
* Penyebaran Flyer
* Penyebaran Leaflet

E. EQUIPMENT ACARA

* Paket Stage / Rigging
* Paket Lighting
* Paket Sound System

F. ACARA Technical Meeting

* Backdrop Technical Meeting
* KONSUMSI / Catering

G. ACARA OPENING CEREMONY

* Backdrop Opening Ceremony Stage & Sound *)
* Paket Acara Wartawan Konsumsi

H. PROGRAM ACARA

* MC (jml....? orang)
* Music Show
* Acara Lain...

I. Acara & EO

* Dancer
* Atraksi
* Konsultasi / Talkshow
* Lomba-lomba lain-lain.........

J. CONSTRUCTION & FIT OUT for SPACE & STAND

* Gate / Gapura / Gerbang
* Stand Booth uk. 1
* Stand Booth uk. 2
* Stand Booth uk. 3 ...etc.
* Signage Dekorasi

K. SDM

* Ticketing Officer (per Hari)
* Information Officer (per Hari)
* lain-lain........

L. COST LAIN-LAIN

* Dokumentasi Video & Photo
* Konsumsi Panitia Konsorsium
* Lain-lain Biaya Tak Terduga

M. INCOME Lain-lain

* Sponsorship
* Tiket Masuk (per hari)

lalu pada kolom sebelahnya dibuat tabel mengenai:

pada bagian pengeluaran (Cost/Expenses)

* berapa durasinya?
* berapa unit?
* berapa jumlah total unit?
* berapa harga per unit?
* berapa total budget pengeluaran?

pada bagian proyeksi pendapatan (Revenue/Income)

* sama seperti pada bagian pengeluaran berapa durasinya?
* berapa unit?
* berapa jumlah total unit?
* berapa harga per unit?
* berapa persen prediksi akan tercapai?
* berapa total proyeksi pendapatan?

lalu kedua bagian tersebut dicompare dan dianalisis dari selisihnya, agar sehingga proyek ini dapat diprediksi estimasi tingkat keuntungan / kerugiannya.

 

21 Comments:

Blogger hvs_d3teksi said...

bisa kasih contoh konkrit dari RAB itu sendiri....
trims

10:38 PM

 
Anonymous eko marwanto said...

ada contoh yang dengan menggunakan format xl gak mas

7:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing
is presented on web?

Here is my page ... Twitter.Com

7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check weblog posts here in the early
hours in the dawn, for the reason that i enjoy to find out more and more.


Here is my page :: http://dalil.Hrdiscussion.com

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.

I surprise how a lot effort you set to create any such great informative site.


Here is my webpage - http://www.hellodir.com/new/user_detail.php?u=alfonzosr

3:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how a lot effort you set to create any such
great informative site.

Also visit my webpage - http://www.hellodir.com/new/user_detail.php?u=alfonzosr

3:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.

Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Review my web-site - workouts to jump higher

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

Feel free to visit my web page - workouts to improve vertical leap

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs much more attention.
I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

Also visit my homepage breakfast all day charleston sc

7:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back often!

Feel free to visit my website http://www.klumby.com/CedricEPJ

7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!


Here is my web site; exercises to increase vertical leap

7:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!

Stop by my blog post :: exercises for vertical leap

1:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

my web blog; exercises to improve vertical

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?

I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

my site ... exercises for vertical jump

11:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.


Check out my blog post :: workouts to increase vertical jump

7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are in fact wonderful ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good points
here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Also visit my homepage :: workouts for vertical jump

3:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people, due to it's fastidious articles

Feel free to surf to my homepage: Workouts For Vertical Leap

4:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a nice thought,
article is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely

Also visit my weblog :: workouts to improve vertical leap

8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏt's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to surf to my page - diamondlinks review

5:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Have a look at my web page ... workouts to increase vertical leap

5:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this site.

my web site :: workouts to increase vertical jump

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

orang
View My Stats

foto

silakan komen!

Google

Arsip Tulisan

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta

we are an event organizer

data

+ email : festival@yahoo.com

+ sms : 0888 8308 703

+ milis: join

links

pesta1001
bioposter
blogger
photobucket
statcounter
technorati
freefind

friend

search in this blog

pooling

guestbook

tag

forum

support by

Powered by Blogger

 

 

contoh daftar isi proposal

forum

 

Google

copyright FESTIVAL1001